If you are in need of clinical supervision as you pursue your LMFT license in Minnesota I have currently openings for individual, dyad and group supervisees.
I am a Minnesota Board Approved LMFT supervisor. I am in the process of becoming an AAMFT Approved Supervisor.
My experience is wide ranging and includes work in school settings, providing in-home CTSS therapy with children and families, in outpatient mental health clinics and in private practice. I have specialized in postpartum mood and anxiety disorders, emotionally focused couples therapy, attachment theory, grief and loss, depression and anxiety, bi-polar disorder, transition to parenthood and new family development. I especially love working with creatives, social justice activists and strengthening personal boundaries.
In addition to focus on case review, I encourage supervisees to consider self of the therapist issues and prioritizing their own self care. Supervisees can expect to grow as a therapist with increased knowledge, confidence in therapeutic skills and honing in your identity as a therapist.
I am available to meet in person, to get to know each other and discuss our beliefs and values about therapy. It is important to ensure that a supervisory relationship would be mutually beneficial.
I use a supervision contract that is created with input from you so that all expectations are clear at the beginning of the supervisory relationship.
Individual or Dyads
- The rate for individual supervision is $80 per hour.
- Supervision is held at in South Minneapolis.
- If you would like to have supervision in a dyad, please let me know and we'll try to figure that out with an appropriate partner.
Group Supervision Beginning in January 2018
- Meets one Tuesday each month from 9:30 am-12:30 pm in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- The cost to participate in the group is $75 per supervisee.
- Supervisees may reserve their spots in the group on a first come first serve basis. A minimum of three supervisees is required to offer the group. The maximum number of supervisees that can participate in a group is six.
- To reserve your space for an upcoming group, contact Laura at 952-454-8325 or email@example.com.
- Upcoming Tuesday group supervision dates are:
- January 9, 2018
- February 13, 2018
- March 13, 2018